Rhino & Razorback complete

Posted on

So I’ve been working on my Rhino and Razorback (Or 2 Rhinos) the last few weeks.

Earlier this week I finished both models and have some pics to show.

I would say I’m pretty happy with the results.

I’m pretty happy with the magnetised and swappable rear turret on the Razorback, but I’m a little disappointed that I managed to lose one of the hatch covers.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply if you find this useful

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s